Paysafecard has built a global brand as one of the trusted and well recognized online prepaid payment options for effective and easy online transactions. It uses vouchers with a 16-digit PIN code and you can use it to pay for anything without having to reveal your bank account, credit card or any personal information.
It has become a common and preferred choice among people that want to be anonymous or maintain a value high level of confidentiality.
In fact, it is widely used by individuals that don’t want to use their gambling activities in public.
If you’re new to the online gambling industry or you’re a veteran with years of experience, our platform offers different kinds of games that are unique to every individual’s taste and skill level.
And guess what?
Using Paysafecard makes it very easy and seamless to get started.
All you have to do is purchase a Paysafecard voucher at a reputable local sales outlet or online, then you can be ready to start enjoying your betting activities with ease!
The beautiful thing about using Paysafecard codes is that you don’t have to wait for your voucher to be processed because you can use it immediately without needing a bank account or credit card.
Why Use Paysafecard for Gambling?
If you’re wondering why using Paysafecard is a good option for your gambling activities, think no more, because it provides numerous advantages to its users.
It’s no wonder that it is very popular among gamblers in Australia and the UK.
Now, let’s look at some of the advantages of using Paysafecard:
- One of the significant reasons people choose Paysafecard is because of its good security measures and anonymity. It provides an easy way for individuals to secure deposits without sharing their personal or financial information with online casino platforms. Using these vouchers helps to reduce the risks of cyber fraud or data breaches.
- Another significance of Paysafecard is that it provides an instant deposit method which allows players to have immediate access to play their favorite casino games. It is particularly convenient for gamblers that don’t want to go through the period of waiting for bank transfers to be processed.
- It always plays a huge role in ensuring better bankroll management because the vouchers have a set value. With this, they can manage their spending activities because there’s no option to spend more than the amount that has been loaded onto the card.
- It is also cost effective because the gambler doesn’t have to worry about paying any additional transaction costs, unlike when an individual uses debit or credit cards that usually charge extra fees. Paysafecard won’t charge you any fee when making transactions
- Because of how popular Paysafecard is online casinos offer bonuses and promotions to individuals that use it as their deposit method. Example of these bonuses are welcome bonuses, deposit bonuses, free spins, and other incentives, that enhances the gambling experience
But you should know that not every online casino accepts Paysafecard as part of their payment options, which means you’ll have to choose an alternative payment option to withdraw your winnings.
Also, you can only use the prepaid vouchers for the value you loaded on them, which means it can limit the purchase of multiple vouchers for larger deposits.
Lastly, some players may not have access to these vouchers because not all retailers sell them.
PROS OF USING PAYSAFECARD FOR GAMBLING
- Convenience: Paysafecard is one of the fastest methods to pay or make quick transfers online. This is because it provides instant deposit into your casino account
- Safety and Security: you don’t have to worry about cyber threats because it does not involve providing bank details or credit cards. The transactions are always protected with encryption technology which makes it reliable for any form of transaction worldwide.
- No Extra Fees: unlike other popular payment options, Paysafecard does not charge you when you make any form of transaction.
- Manage Expenditure: The voucher system makes it easy to manage finances and stick to a particular budget. This is made possible with the maximum amount that can be added to each card, which makes it impossible to overspend.
- Broad Acceptance: it is one of the payment options that is in over 40 countries, which is a proven evidence of their efficiency and trustworthiness.
- Technology and Trustworthiness: Paysafecard has built a reputation of trust and reliance from when it was established in 2000 to being rebranded as Paysafe in 2015.
CONS OF USING PAYSAFECARD FOR GAMBLING
Paysafecard is very popular for its numerous and exciting features, but despite how popular it is, it still has certain disadvantages.
Some of the com that are associated with Paysafecard are:
- No Withdrawal Option: One of its biggest limitations is that you can only use it for deposits, not withdrawals. If you’re lucky enough, you might get to enjoy successful bets while playing at a casino that uses Paysafecard. However, if you can’t withdraw, it’s best to reach out to the casino’s customer support for an alternative.
- Pre-set Amounts: Another issue with Paysafecard is the pre-set at fixed amounts like £10, £25, £50 or £100. That means you might need to get multiple vouchers if you want to do a large deposit.
- Availability: Not all online casinos or betting platforms accept Paysafecard as a payment method. Which means it can be difficult since some operators may offer a limited range of payment methods to their customers. So players may find themselves in a situation where they want to play on a particular site, but won’t be able to since Paysafecard is not accepted.
- One-time Use: You can only use the Paysafecard once after you’ve exhausted the money in it. That means users will have to go through the process of constantly obtaining a Paysafecard voucher to make deposits.
Steps To Deposit Using Paysafecard
Paysafecard allows users to add money to their casino accounts, and it can be regarded as one of the simplest methods to use while depositing funds. Although the process is easy, it could still be challenging for new users, so below is a step-by-step guide.
1. Buy a Paysafecard code or voucher
You need a voucher or code to use Paysafe at a casino. That shouldn’t be an issue because you can get them without much hassle. One way you can get hold of the voucher or code is to walk into your local supermarket or newsagent and check whether they have them in stock. Many major stores sell them, so you’ll likely only search for a short time. Another option is to go online and visit the Paysafecard website or mobile app, usually available for Android and iOS devices, and buy a code. You’ll get the code within no time, and the amount you purchase is equivalent to what you can spend at the online casino. Everything is clear without extra fees or hidden charges.
2. Select a Reputable Online Casino
If you don’t know a casino that accepts Paysafecard, it’s time to find a suitable option. We recommend checking reviews about any casino before signing up for an account. Confirm the casino is legit and ensure they have the features you need the most.
3. Visit the Casino’s Cashier
After signing up and logging in to your account, visit the cashier section of the online casino and go to the option to use Paysafe. It should be easy to find; all you need to do is click the deposit button.
4. Enter the Code and Make Your Deposit
Check your voucher code and follow the instructions to enter it. You should note that it’s possible to combine several codes up to €1000; however, every casino is unique, and some may have different rules. You may also choose to deposit the partial value of your code. You can use the amount you hold back for some other stuff.
Enjoy the Casino Games
That’s all! Your funds are in your account, and you can now play the games you like. Paysafe deposits reach your account almost immediately, meaning you don’t have to wait long hours before you can start enjoying the games. Additionally, they don’t charge you any processing fees.
How to Withdraw Money Through Paysafecard
Because the main aim of Paysafecard is to guarantee fast, secure, and simple deposits, you usually don’t associate this method with withdrawing funds. But that’s not to say you can’t do it, and in fact, Irish users have a couple of options they can use. Let’s see more about these options below.
Withdrawing Casino Winnings For Paysafecard Users
If you can’t withdraw funds from your online casino using other methods, go ahead and create a Paysafecard account. Visit their website to register for this service. You must fill out your personal details to create the account, so you should have the information ready. For convenience, give the exact details used in your casino account while creating a My Paysafecard Account. It will help you avoid compatibility issues in the future.
If you want to use the My Paysafecard account, scroll to the cashier section and select the Paysafe option. Proceed to enter your account details. Another thing you should remember is that various casinos may not allow direct withdrawals using Paysafe, so you might have to use a third party for the transaction, and fees may apply.
One great thing you’ll notice is there are no withdrawal limits. Paysafecard users will have limits ranging from €20 to €1,000 depending on the casino, which is less impressive than other options.
Even with the cons, Paysafecard has proven to be a reliable and secure payment method, and that can even be seen in how popular it is.
You may want to weigh the pros and cons to make the right decision for you.