Have you tried using crypto to make transactions with an online casino before?
If you want to, you’ve come to the right post on Green Betting Sites!
Many people now use Crypto for gambling activities and it has become really popular among players all over the world.
In Ireland, there has been an increase in the number of people who patronize top online casinos just because they offer the option of using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
The Irish gambling community is really thriving, which is why it is regulated by the United Gambling Commission to make it easy for users in Ireland to gamble using crypto without needing an intermediary.
Crypto Casino Sites in Ireland
Crypto Casino Tips to Pick a Good Site
Many people highly prefer Bitcoin for making and receiving payments because it’s a safe medium, meaning users don’t have to worry about losing their funds. Before one can access the funds in your wallet, they must provide your login details and pass a two-step verification process. That’s one of the reasons why hacking is almost impossible when cryptocurrencies are used for transactions. Although digital currencies are safe, keep your login details safe and never share them with anyone. Casinos will never ask for these details.
Picking Reputable Crypto Casino Sites
The best and safest way to choose an online Bitcoin casino is by selecting reputable sites. Platforms like TrustPilot allow you to check a site’s reputation as you get to see how the Bitcoin casino has been doing over a given period. While the reputation may not guarantee a bright future for the site, it shows how they deal with customers as well as how they treat users. Our reviewers have checked every site you find on our top lists, confirming that the platforms have an excellent reputation and are licensed, meaning you don’t have to worry about these issues. We hope it will save you a lot of time which you can spend enjoying casino games rather than doing intensive research.
Ensure you create strong passwords when signing up for stuff online, especially where you’ll be dealing with financial transactions. This means you need to come up with a unique and secure password as you create your Bitcoin casino account.
A strong password should include upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers, and special characters. You may have realized that a number of sites don’t give choices these days. Remember to pick a unique password for every crypto casino you use in case you create an account with multiple casinos. For more safety, consider changing your password occasionally and ensure you keep it private, away from anyone. If you need help, you can use software that generates a random password and saves it to eliminate the risk of keyloggers. A good example you can try is the Google Password Manager.
Exchanges You Can Trust
Some exchanges have created a name for themselves, and you can trust them. When purchasing crypto, use trusted exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, or Bitfinex. We also advise you to keep any forum that claims to help you buy coins. You may never know who is behind it, and you may end up losing your hard-earned cash.
Pros and Cons of Crypto Casinos for Gambling
If you want to use Bitcoin for online gambling, it has numerous advantages, and even disadvantages that we’ll look at here.
Now, let’s take a look at the pros of using crypto for gambling online.
Pros of Crypto Casinos
· Blockchain Technology: This a well-known secured technology that is d very difficult for hackers to break. Players that use crypto can be assured that their money or personal information won’t be accessed by an unauthorized party.
· No Personal Data Required: You do not need to provide personal data to do transactions using Bitcoin, this will prevent identity theft.
· Secure Storage: players can decide to keep their coins away from the online wallet, and since crypto accounts require strong passwords, it’ll add an extra layer of security to their funds.
2. Anonymity and Privacy
· Transaction Anonymity: Using Bitcoin allows players to hide their identity from the public eye because the identity of the person making the transaction will not be revealed.
· Social Stigma Protection: Because Bitcoin is sort after by a lot of people, it can protect the player from being judged or stigmatized by others.
· Not Always Taxed: In most countries in the world, Bitcoin is unregulated, so may not be taxed.
3. Speed of the Crypto Casino
· Fast Transactions: Bitcoin transactions are usually associated with speed, therefore it will provide players with their earnings faster.
· Instant Payments: Confirmation of earnings is done within a few minutes. However, in the case of delay, the player can still expect to bet their funds on the same day.
4. Low Transaction Fees on Bitcoin Casino Games
· Fewer Costs: Bitcoin transactions don’t have a high-interest rate on transactions. It is lower than most traditional ways of payment and benefits both the players and operators.
· Cost-Effective: Unlike Bank transfers that charge a lot for additional fees, Bitcoin’s fee is very cost-effective.
· Global Reach: There are no restrictions for Bitcoin because anyone with an Internet can access it and gamblers can use it for their casino games and sports betting around the world.
· No Central Control: Bitcoin allows its users to have full control and ownership of the account, which means no central authority has the power to take your Bitcoins away or freeze your account.
· Enhanced Gaming Experiences: Using Blockchain technology leads to the creation and innovation of exciting gambling strategies, casino games and experiences that were thought impossible.
8. Optimized for Online Gaming
· Compatibility with Digital Age: Bitcoin has top features for users that make it very easy to use on online gambling platforms. It is usually efficient and easy to use, which is a feature the sole traditional payment method lack.
9. Economic Benefits
· No Inflation: Bitcoin goes a long way in positively contributing to economic growth because a limited supply in it will prevent inflation.
Cons of Crypto Casinos
· Lack of Regulation
Since most cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and others are not regulated by governments or financial bodies, it’ll cause an issue where it is difficult to hold online casinos accountable for fraudulent activities or unfair gaming practices.
· Limited Availability
Even though crypto is popular and accepted worldwide, some casinos may not accept it as one of their payment method, which means some players might be limited because of their preferred payment option.
the value of Bitcoin is not certain. This means the proof can fluctuate dramatically and that’ll pose a problem to users if they’re not able to manage their finances effectively. It may even lead to a scenario where earnings might be lost before a player gets the chance to withdraw it.
· Less Government Oversight
Since there’s nobody regulating cryptocurrencies, it may lead to harmful gambling practices or the absence of protection for players that get into a dispute with an online casino.
· Potential Transaction Fees
Even though Bitcoin charge lower than other payment options, there might still be a fee for processing the transaction faster or converting Bitcoin into fiat currency. Wallets may give options for speed versus commission, but it’s something players should be aware of.
· Tax Implications
In some locations, Bitcoin may still be subject to tax. This is why players must be aware of their local law tax on winnings or profits for gambling activities using cryptocurrencies to know if it is taxed or not.
· Potential Security Concerns
Though Bitcoin has good security measures in place, the fact that it is not regulated may put the players at risk of unhealthy casino practices.
Even though there’s Blockchain technology security in place, players should still be cautious and choose a reputable online casino that accepts Bitcoin for transactions.
How to Find the Best Crypto Casinos
Finding reliable sites is easy, and anyone can learn it. Here are steps you can use to spot a site that matches your requirements:
An example of legality is an article prepared by Times Union covering 12 top crypto casinos, and the piece is ranked among the most authoritative articles in the last six months, noting that all the casinos have valid licenses from the government. Common regulatory bodies include the governments of Malta, the UK, and Curacao. The information about the licenses is displayed on their site’s main page. Don’t forget to verify that a casino is licensed before placing any bets.
Moreover, check that the casino is legal in your region. Operators usually include details about restricted jurisdictions.
Research the Casino’s Reputation
Reviews can help you learn more about the reputation of Bitcoin casinos. But don’t expect to find 100% positive reviews, even for the best crypto casinos. You’ll always find a few negative reviews, which does not always mean you can’t trust a Bitcoin casino.
Unverified sites may have inaccurate reviews, so try to avoid them while researching.
Payment Methods at a Crypto Casino
All incredible crypto casinos accept various currencies. The sites allow you to deposit and withdraw funds using digital currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin, among others. Additionally, you can choose casinos that let customers use fiat currencies.
Bonuses and Bitcoin Casino Games
Look for bonuses like no deposit, welcome, reload as well as free spins. If a site offers many rewards, that’s a better deal. Also, have a look at the wagering requirements to check if they’re adequate.
- You need to check various factors when trying to determine the reliability of any Bitcoin casino:
- A helpful and supportive customer support team
- Clear and transparent terms and conditions
- Games from leading providers and fair play
- A Crypto Casino Offers Total privacy and anonymity
- Fast processing and withdrawal of winnings
- Superb odds and RTPs
- Advanced bonus programs
- Low transaction costs
The Bottom Line on Crypto Casinos
We hope that the information we’ve provided is sufficient to help you pick the best sites. All the methods discussed in this piece can help you find a suitable crypto casino. If you want maximum payout, ensure you claim every bonus and choose Bitcoin casino games with top RTPs. Also, don’t forget to check whether your casino of choice is allowed to operate in your country. It’s also important to do your own research for a detailed guide and more information on the best Bitcoin casinos.
LEGALITY OF CRYPTO FOR GAMBLING
The legality of cryptocurrency varies from one location to another.
But in Ireland, it is accepted by several gambling sites and Bitcoin casinos, but they must have a license from the regulatory authorities.
The UK Gambling Act for instance doesn’t not have specific requirements on the use of Crypto but for traditional online casinos to use it, they must notify the commission if there are any changes in the support payment methods. While in Britain, the government refused the masses’ request to regulate crypto as gambling and buying or selling cryptocurrencies is not classified as gambling.
While there are no specific laws regulating the use of Bitcoin when gambling, it is important that players are careful, and must research what the local law says about using it.
If you are in Ireland, you can rest assured that crypto is accepted as a payment option for gambling and several online gambling sites accept it.
While using crypto to bet make sure you are compliant with existing laws about it and always choose to casino that is licensed.
Depositing and Withdrawing Funds
Depositing funds to a Bitcoin or crypto casino is safe. All you have to do is verify that the Bitcoin casino you’re using is legit, and you can find this information in our review. Every transaction is recorded in a ledger and can be viewed publicly. Because of the advanced technology used in blockchain, criminals like identity thieves can’t use any tricks to defraud people.
Depositing in a Bitcoin Casino
Before enjoying crypto gambling, the first step is to buy a digital currency and deposit it in your e-wallet. The following are the steps you should follow:
Step 1. Login to your crypto or bitcoin casino account and head to the cashier.
Step 2. Choose a crypto currency
Step 3. Select a crypto wallet
Step 4. Specify the amount you would like to deposit
If you’re depositing for the first time, accept the welcome bonus if the site offers any. Lastly, enjoy the Bitcoin games you’ll be playing.
Bitcoin Casino Withdrawals
Bitcoin casino withdrawals are instant, and the process is simple, like with other Bitcoin casinos. Before withdrawing funds from a crypto casino, you must fulfill any wagering requirements, which is necessary, especially when using bonus funds. Here’s how easy it is to withdraw funds to your wallet.
Step 1. Go to the cashier and select the withdrawal method you want to use.
Step 2. Input the amount you’re withdrawing and proceed to confirm the request to withdraw.
Remember that some Bitcoin casinos don’t offer instant withdrawals, so ensure the casino you’re using offers this functionality if you prefer having it.