Online keno is a digital version of the classic casino game, keno. Started in ancient China, the game made its way to the West and has been accepted for online play.
In essence, it is a game of luck similar to a lottery where you or any other player select numbers, and if those numbers are drawn, they win prizes for you.
How To Play It
Playing online keno is simple:
- Select some of the numbers (always between 1 to 10) out of 80.
- Decide on the amount you want to wager.
- Wait a little bit for the game to draw 20 random numbers.
- Check to see if any of your selected numbers match the drawn numbers.
What Are The Rules
The most basic rules for online keno, as we have sourced from The Keno Guide are:
- All players can choose between 1 and 10 numbers, but some versions will allow you to make up to 15 or 20 picks.
- The online system will draw 20 random numbers after your picks.
- Payouts are made possible, by how many of the player’s chosen numbers match the drawn numbers.
So the more numbers a player chooses and matches, the higher his potential payout.
- Consistent Numbers: Some players may swear by playing the same numbers every time.
- Playing More Numbers: Selecting more numbers can increase your chances of getting a hit, but it is also much harder to match them all, even if you try.
- Progressive Betting: You can increase your bet when you’re on a losing streak and then decrease it when you’re winning.
How To Know If You Are Winning:
The online keno platform will automatically highlight matched numbers, and display winnings immediately after the draw. Keep your eyes on the numbers drawn and try to compare them to your selections.
The payouts vary depending on the online casino or keno platform. Generally:
- Matching more numbers means higher payouts.
- The amount you wagered will also impact the payout. Deciding to bet more can increase your potential for winnings.
- It is very important to check the paytable of the particular online keno game that you’re playing.
Also Read – Online Hi Lo
The online keno, a modern adaptation of a historic game, provides players with hours of entertainment, with the opportunity for significant payouts. While it is largely a game of luck, the strategic play can slightly increase your winning odds. Always make sure that you play responsibly, keeping in mind that the primary goal is to have fun.